[H-GEN] Out of disk space errors?

David Harrison trogspam at games.telstra.com
Fri May 20 19:47:47 EDT 2005

> It'd also be nice to get a report on whether the problem is now
> solved, by the way.

It is, thanks - I had suspected that it was a process that was holding a
file open, but the only thing I could think of was the web server, as
that is practically the only thing on that box doing anything.

However, with lsof I found that there was a process that I'd started
some days earlier and completely forgotten about that was still running
and holding a large file. Voila.

Thanks for the comprehensive assistance from all,

-- david