[H-GEN] Laptop (fwd)

Kim Hawtin khawtin at ratbaggames.com
Thu Mar 10 01:04:51 EST 2005

Stephen Thorne wrote:

>On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 13:05:34 +1000, Michael Anthon <michael at anthon.net> wrote:
>

>>>The problem is that they seem to come with Win xp pre installed, and I
>>>really do not wish to donate money to a vendor for software I will not use.
>>>Does any one know of a dealer that will sell a lappie without Win XP pre
>>>installed?
>>>

>>Surprised nobody sent this in already !!
>>http://www.netcraft.com.au/geoffrey/toshiba.html
>>

>That was 7 years ago. Has anyone done this since the turn of the millenium?

yes, but it is an entirely valid precedent.

geoffery suggests checking the terms and conditions of the licence
before purchase as to the terms of a refund if you do not accept the
terms and conditions of the software.

regards,

kim

--
Kim Hawtin : IT Systems Administrator
Ratbag : Level 8 - 63 Pirie Street Adelaide SA 5000 Australia

This email is confidential for the addressee only and
is subject to copyright where applicable.