[H-GEN] Re: [H-DSIG] Looking for a Boyfriend.

Michael Anthon michael at anthon.net
Sun Jul 17 22:15:37 EDT 2005

On Mon, Jul 18, 2005 at 10:01:23AM +1000, Russell Stuart wrote:
> It was sent from a Yahoo account.  Emails that originate from
> Yahoo web mail accounts contain a header show the IP of the
> WWW Browser (or perhaps the proxy) that composed the email.

Yeah, yeah, I know how to trace an IP address... my problem was that my
brain stopped scanning for Received headers after the big block of them,
even after I had read it through several times to try and figure out
what I was doing wrong.  I'm not used to seeing other headers between
any of the Received ones.

Now I feel stupid and I hate that !

Cheers,
Michael