[H-GEN] peculiar wireless problem on Mandrake laptop

David O'Brien dob12460 at bigpond.net.au
Wed Jul 13 11:22:33 EDT 2005

I'm not saying this is the answer, but...

I wondered if it were just a simple case of interference between the laptop
and the WAP, but given the proximity (about 10ft) I wouldn't have thought so.
However, I cleared the path a bit, removed a couple of obstructions and am
currently sending this email by wirelessly ssh'ing into my Linux box and
running KMail. I've also successfully been to several sites on the web.

Simple solution to perplexing problem?  Time will tell...

David

--
---
There are 10 types of people in the world -- those that understand binary, and