[H-GEN] Web hosting recommendations

Michael Anthon michael at anthon.net
Tue Jul 12 08:23:11 EDT 2005

Hi All,
I'm after some first hand experience type recommendations for web
hosting.  There is heaps of review sites out there that I've been
trolling through but I've got to say that I don't totally trust that
sort of site (where it's obvious that some of the reviews have been
written by people that work for the company in question)

I'm after a VPS type setup, preferably with CPanel.  This is the setup I
have currently but the hosting provider I'm with has recently been
bought out and their reliability and service is now totally shot.

Cheers,
Michael