[H-GEN] meeting tomorrow

Sandra Mansell fakungabubu at internode.on.net
Thu Jan 13 20:37:56 EST 2005

On Fri, Jan 14, 2005 at 10:10:05AM +1000, Greg Black wrote:
> > Am I the only one who doesn't know where this is located?
> Five seconds with the Brisbane White Pages would have found the
> answer on page 50.  It's at 224 Hawken Drive, St Lucia.

Thanks Greg. I think my brain must have melted out my ears during the
night or something because it didn't even occur to me to look up the
address.

Sandra.
--
http://www.users.on.net/ickus/
JabberID: silne at jabber.org.au
"Cross my heart, smack me dead, stick a lobster on my head."
  -- Green shirt Crichton, "Thanks For Sharing"
	-- Farscape season 3 episode 7