[H-GEN] Installing a website!

Russell Mathews russellm at humbug.org.au
Tue Aug 9 09:53:44 EDT 2005

Thanks Ted, Dave and all Humbuggers for your encouragement.   I have a
few civil applications on in the Supreme Court tomorrow,  [some people,
are and have been trying to cheat me], so my mind is not fully on this
but I want to set up my own site.  I guess it may be along the lines of
a blog site.  I have a lot to say, and I think I will learn alot.  I
have just been checking some of Ted's weblog midg3t and linked to
WordPress etc.  Something to which I will return.
Thanks.

Ted Percival wrote:

>[ Humbug *General* list - semi-serious discussions about Humbug and     ]
>[ Unix-related topics. Posts from non-subscribed addresses will vanish. ]
>
>I think it's a good idea to have a shot at setting up your own box.
>It's the best way to learn, and the best way to be come proficient.
>It's also cheap!Apache is pretty easy to keep secure. HUMBUGgers are likely to be
>willing to help you tweak your setup.

-Cheers,

Russell G H Mathews

Email: russellm at humbug.org.au <mailto:russellm at humbug.org.au>