[H-GEN] CD Label templates

Harry Phillips harry at tux.com.au
Thu Aug 4 20:07:50 EDT 2005

Does anyone already have a template for the Kennsington CD/DVD labels?

A client of mine bought the label kit the other day. When I first saw it
I was very un-impressed, I was used to the things coming as an A4 sheet
and you just stick that in the printer.

The software that comes with the label kits is of course Windows only
and even then it is pretty crappy. The only thing you can do with text
is alter the size, font and rotation, no curves nothing.

Does anyone already have say a OpenOffice.org template that they use for
these labels? If so which template is it? One label, two label, one and
a cover?

If you are willing to share I could make it available to everyone from
my web site.

--
Regards,
Harry Phillips