[H-GEN] fwd: Response Sought for Industry Survey

Harry Phillips harry at tux.com.au
Fri Apr 29 07:43:31 EDT 2005

On Fri, 2005-04-29 at 19:25 +1000, Greg Black wrote:

> > they have sorted out their problem.
>
> Or conceivably it was pilot error in the first place, but I
> guess we'll never know now ...

Are you ignorant on purpose? I said that all I did was login, all the
figures were there already saved from when I filled them out last time,
I did not change a single thing and clicked on the submit button, it
worked.

The error message was in relation to Q16 and Q17 not being the same,
they were last time and they were this time. Since I did not change a
thing between when it did not work and when it did how exactly could it
be something I did?

--
Regards,
Harry Phillips