[H-GEN] fwd: Response Sought for Industry Survey

Ewan Edwards Edwards_Ewan_B at cat.com
Fri Apr 29 00:55:36 EDT 2005

On Fri, 29 Apr 2005 12:43 pm, Harry Phillips wrote:

<snip>

> I got a snail mail letter from them and filled out the form about a
> week ago, when I try and submit it complains about two of the
> totals don't add up, they did.
>
> If they can't create a survey page that I can use Firefox to fill
> it out then they don't deserve any information from me.

I completed the survey a few hours ago using Firefox 1.0.3 on FC2.
Didn't notice any problems with the part I did.

If you're smart enough to know that you're not smart enough to be
an Engineer, then you're smart enough to be a computer programmer.
Ewan Edwards BE MIEAust CPEng MCSE # Ewan.Edwards at cat.com
Network nazi and general nice guy. # Telephone: +61 (0)7 3329 8124
                                   # Facsimile: +61 (0)7 3329 8101
This message is for the intended addressee only and may contain
confidential information.  If you've received this message in error
then I've screwed up.  As a result, I'm obliged to ask you to delete
the message and let me know about my stuff up as soon as possible.
Not that I want to know about it, I'm just obliged to ask you to let
me know.

The contents of this message are probably my opinion only.  That's
right, mine alone, no-one elses.  Also any opinion is most likely not
endorsed by anyone, not even the people who payed me for the time
spent writing it down.