[H-GEN] fwd: Response Sought for Industry Survey

Pia Waugh greebo at pipka.org
Thu Apr 28 20:20:07 EDT 2005

Hi all,

thought you might be interested in this.

Cheers,
Pia

----- Forwarded message from Tanya Hain <info at softwareqld.com.au> -----

Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 22:04:42 +1000
From: Tanya Hain <info at softwareqld.com.au>
To: pia at linux.org.au
Subject: Response Sought for Industry Survey
   int  cnt   prob  spamicity histogram
  0.00   72 0.029468 0.024076 ################################################
  0.10   13 0.113004 0.039915 #########
  0.20    0 0.000000 0.039915
  0.30    0 0.000000 0.039915
  0.40    0 0.000000 0.039915
  0.50    0 0.000000 0.039915
  0.60    0 0.000000 0.039915
  0.70    0 0.000000 0.039915
  0.80    3 0.884999 0.098775 ##
  0.90    2 0.957685 0.170684 ##

Visit the following link to read this email online.
http://www.vision6.com.au/vemail/mail/view.php?id=15489927&k=cc2a2c4

Urgent call to Respond to Industry Survey

Hi

Based on OESR data, the ICT industry in Queensland is worth $14.6 billion
 more than the mining industry, the construction industry and the
manufacturing industry. It employs 56,000 people.

Yet we know very little about it!

Your answers to a simple survey will provide real information and help
develop policy to grow the industry and exploit our capability for the
benefit of all Queenslanders.

You may have recently received a letter in the mail from the IIB inviting
you to participate. This included a login and password. If you have
mislaid the letter, or never received one, use your ABN instead. When
completing the survey, please use the following URL

http://survey.oesr.qld.gov.au/survey/ictindustrysurvey.nsf/Introduction?OpenForm
 and scroll down to the To complete the survey without a login, click
here button.

We cannot overstress the importance of completing the survey. It must be
done by this Friday May 6.

The survey is an initiative of the Queensland Government ICT Strategy -
taking Smart State Information and Communications Technology to the world.

It has been commissioned by the Information Industries Bureau, and is
being conducted by the Office of the Government Statistician incorporated
within the Office of Economic and Statistical Research. All information is
collected under the Statistical Returns Act 1896 and will be treated
confidentially by the Office of the Government Statistician. No
information will be released that could identify an individual response to
the survey.

If you have any questions regarding the Queensland ICT Industry Survey
please contact OESR on 1800 068 587 or email oesr at treasury.qld.gov.au  The
invitation to participate is signed by Gary Ward, Government Statistician,
Office of the Government Statistician, Queensland Government.

Please complete the survey today; it will take only a few minutes; the
data is crucial for the future of our industry.

Diary Dates for Forthcoming Software Queensland Events
 May

Tuesday, 10th

Members' Meeting - IBM Present their software programs for developers
May

Thursday,
26th

Peer Group Lunch