[H-GEN] Traffic analysis recommendations, Extended Question

Willie Yeo Willie.Yeow at aapt.com.au
Tue Apr 19 20:04:35 EDT 2005

The issue is to know which IP ranges belongs to who in this case (and how it gets there !).

I don't know what your set up is, but I have some success using Netflow with a Cisco router. However, you need to have BGP feeds as Netflow feeds off information from BGP tables.

My employer has a big farm of these to show customers what traffic breakdown (to peers, domestic, local, international, etc ...) down to the bytes.

:D