[H-GEN] Fedora Core 2, Anti-Virus, Samba, apt

Rob Kearey rob.kearey at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 01:19:56 EDT 2005

>> why not just use fedora extras? or even, if you must, dag's repo? I
>> guess you didn't google very hard :)

> I already have sources from http://atrpms.net/ and http://apt.freshrpms.net/
> I was kinda noticing that there seems to be updates for Core items but not
> much in the way of other items.

atrpms and dag have their own repositories for third party stuff.
Opinions vary of the quality thereof; I'd stick with fedora-extras to
be honest.

Please make sure you read the fedora faq site I pointed out. It gives
full and complete instructions on how to use third-party repositories
with yum.

--
RobK