[H-GEN] Pdf-php puzzle - solution

Paul Clarke paul at sitedynamics.com.au
Mon Sep 27 17:07:24 EDT 2004

Thanks Damien,

The solution was to include the line:

header("Cache-Control: must-revalidate, post-check=0, pre-check=0");

This was mentioned in the http://au2.php.net/header#45773 page along
with another header, header("Pragma: public"); which did not affect the
outcome but I will include in case it is needed for the next version of
IE and do some more research.

The application/.pdf was not the cause of any problems, I was also
trying to code the creation of that line based on the file extension but
I think I will need to address an array of known types.

Thanks heaps

Paul