[H-GEN] Mailing List

Sandra Mansell fakungabubu at internode.on.net
Thu May 27 16:02:33 EDT 2004

On Thu, May 27, 2004 at 11:32:06PM +1000, James Mills wrote:
> I use mutt. Mutt has a 'r' (Reply) and a 'g' (Reply to Group), I have
> not heard of a (Reply to List) function... Perhaps you can enlighten me!

I use mutt. If you configure your lists in your .muttrc then you can use
capital L to reply to list, as I have just done. I can paste the
relevant parts of my .muttrc if anyone can't find on google how to set
this up.

Sandra.
fakungabubu at internode.on.net
http://www.users.on.net/ickus/
"Oh wonderful, they're alive. Now you can torture them with
your inane dribblings."
  -- Rygel (to Stark) "Green-Eyed Monster"
      Farscape season 3 episode 8