[H-GEN] Squid proxy

David Seikel won_fang at yahoo.com.au
Sat May 22 04:19:49 EDT 2004

While it has been many years since I did any Squid hacking, I remember that there was a fairly simple interface for rewriting URL's.  Use it to convert http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com/?ID=AE678543?update.exe to http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com/update.exe globbing on the ID part and it might do the trick.  If microsoft doesn't cooperate, get clever and don't convert for the first one to fill the cache.