[H-GEN] Mandrake 10 final

Paul Gearon pag at tucanatech.com
Tue May 18 21:52:40 EDT 2004

Harry Phillips wrote:
> They might be doing it via Bittorrent, I have not done that before so I
> am looking into bittorrent client's for Linux, anyone have any suggestions?

I just use bittorrent.  Console app.  Works fine.

http://bitconjurer.org/BitTorrent/download.html

--
Regards,
Paul Gearon

Software Engineer                Telephone:   +61 7 3876 2188
Tucana Technologies              Fax:         +61 7 3876 4899
                                  http://www.tucanatech.com

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum
immane mittam.
(Translation from latin: "I have a catapult. Give me all the money,
or I will fling an enormous rock at your head.")