[H-GEN] D-25 male to male cable!

Russell Mathews russellm at humbug.org.au
Thu May 6 23:22:39 EDT 2004

Folks,

I know I have a D-25 male to male cable somewhere.  I have had it since
about 1982, but cannot find it now, dispite a search for it.  I need one
to connect my scanner to my SCSI card to set up my scanner at Humbug
Saturday afternoon 8 May.  I am hoping that a good soul of Humbug could
loan me such a cable for the Humbug meet or even 'til I find my cable.
It will be greatly appreciated.

-Cheers,
Russell Mathews

254 Hawken Drive, St Lucia Q4067.   Ph: (07) 3870-9772

e-mail: russellm at humbug.org.au
[HUMBUG = Home Unix Machine - Brisbane User Group]