[H-GEN] Getting MyODBC to work with OpenOffice

cbecwd cbecwd at bigpond.com
Thu Mar 25 13:26:38 EST 2004

Hi,

Has anyone managed to get MyODBC working with OpenOffice in Mandrake
9.2? I have run out of options. Is there a trick to this? I downloaded
the latest driver but I don't see a "setup routines" file included
(...S.so). I have the following files:

ChangeLog               libmyodbc3.lai            libmyodbc3.so@
COPYING                 libmyodbc3_r-3.51.06.so*  odbc.ini
INSTALL-BINARY          libmyodbc3_r.a            README
libmyodbc3-3.51.06.so*  libmyodbc3_r.la           RELEASE-NOTES
libmyodbc3.a            libmyodbc3_r.lai
libmyodbc3.la           libmyodbc3_r.so@

I have managed to get the Postgres ODBC stuff working.

Regards,

Paul Cornford.
--
Paul Cornford