[H-GEN] Mail program

Harry Phillips harry at tux.com.au
Fri Jun 25 10:37:32 EDT 2004

 > PS: Harry, do you think you could find a way to drive your
 >     editor such that you didn't add trillions of extra blank
 >     lines (or lines with just ">" symbols)?  It's kind of
 >     irritating.

I would love to if I knew exactly what you meant? I add a single blank
line after the quoting and before the next block of text I am quoting.

That's all I do and that is all I see when using Thunderbird. I am not
really good at reading headers, which mail program do you use? Does
anybody else see the same thing with my messages? If so what program are
you using?

I do not want this to be an annoyance, if it is something then maybe it
is a bug with Thunderbird and needs reporting. I use IMAP so switching
to another program is not problem[1] but I think a bug needs to be
submitted if it exists.

--
Regards,
Harry Phillips

[1] I might go back to Mozilla for a while.