[H-GEN] Help! How to

Peter Arnold arnoldpj at optusnet.com.au
Sun Jun 20 17:47:07 EDT 2004

> Peter Arnold wrote:
>
>> I've installed the latest updates on our squid proxy servers using
>> up2date
>> however it seems to have broken our NTLM authentication.
>
> Hrm, using the same config?

Yes I did. It's still squid 2.5stable3 but RH's version no 6. I'm not sure
the config did or should change here. I'm a little surprised though that
it's not squid2.5stable5 as that's been out nearly 4 months now, predating
the RHEL ES version 3 update 2.

>> How does one "uninstall" an update?
>
> If you have enableRollbacks=1 in your /etc/sysconfig/rhn/up2date, then
> you can do a rollback. Otherwise just log on to RHN, download the
> previous eratta, and rpm -Uvh squid-foo.rpm --oldpackages --force.

See earlier post. I did the latter (or similar).

Thanks for your input though Rob.

Cheers
Peter Arnold