[H-GEN] Debian apt-get proxy at HUMBUG meetings.

David Seikel won_fang at yahoo.com.au
Sat Jun 5 06:15:06 EDT 2004

I have just finished setting up a Debian apt-get proxy on my meetings file server.  Details are available on my web server, with the address written on the back blackboard during meetings.

I pre-loaded 30r2 for i386, sid for i386, and 30r0 for PowerPC from iso's I already had on my Mega Distro Server.  Any other Debian iso's I get will also be pre-loaded.  I would like to pre-load from peoples apt-cache's on a regular basis, any volunteers?

Since it is a caching proxy, anything that I have not pre-loaded will get added the first time anybody asks for it.

If there are any other sources that people think I should add to it, let me know.