[H-GEN] Network Monitoring tool for Enterasys RoadAbout R2

Kelvin Heng kelvinheng at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 25 23:54:47 EDT 2004

James,
Actually, I am looking into something similar to MRTG. But seems like MRTG
does not have the function to monitor Enterasys RoamAbout R2. I would like
to find out any monitoring tools that is cater for wireless equipment like
this.  I would like to monitor the traffic (in/out) thru the wireless AP and
also possible the number of clients attached to it. It will help me to
determine whether my wireless AP is able to support the needs and also
determine who are my users. Hopefully, the tool can support SNMP v3 as my
wireless AP can support SNMP v3. Thanks

Regards,
Kelvin Heng
Have A Nice Day!