[H-GEN] Computer/electronics cleanouts

Igor Kromin ikromin at fimble.com
Sun Jul 4 00:16:12 EDT 2004

Hello everyone,

I'm cleaning out the house and would like to get rid of some computer and
electronics gear at low prices. Here's the list of things I have:

1. Misc SNES bits (Super Mario All Stars cartridge, RF Adaptor, 9V/1.3A
power adaptor) $5
2. Sony PSX RF Modulator and a generic PSX Controller $5
3. Telstra (Motorola) Cable modem with power adaptor and coax cable
extension $offer
4. 3xMice (with balls), 1xMicrosoft serial mouse, 2xGeneric PS/2 mice $5
5. 3xKeyboards, 2xAT connector with clicking keys and 1xPS/2 keyboard $5
6. Digital VT320 terminal with a long serial cable with serial cable adaptor
(big to small connections) and 2xterminal keyboards $20
7. Star NX-1000 DotMatrix printer $offer
8. 16-port 10Mbit hub, 3xNICs (Intel 8/16, SMC, unknown), 3xCoax<->AUI
transceivers, 3x10BaseT<->AUI transceivers, AUI male-female cable $15
9. Olympic 17" monitor (upper right quadrant sometimes goes fuzzy) $25
10. 3xSGI Indy with SCSI terminator $10/ea
11. Sanyo microwave oven $offer
12. TV (quite old, but works) $free
13. Box of misc cables and items $free

Photos of all these items can be found at http://www.colorsin.com/temp.htm

As far as I know these items work, I've not been able to test them all
because I simply don't have the equipment to do so.

Email me if interested
Thanks
Igor