[H-GEN] procmail rule for the latest virus nonsense?

Arjen Lentz arjen at mysql.com
Tue Jan 27 21:21:45 EST 2004

Hi all,

The following ruleset should capture the latest virus nonsense, but
doesnt:

:0 B

The lines work when I do them manually with egrep, so it must be some
quirkyness inside procmail (which uses the egrep code!). I've been
messing with lots of escaping, and I just can't find it.
Thoughts anyone?

Regards,
Arjen.
--
Arjen Lentz, Technical Writer, Trainer
Brisbane, QLD Australia

Sydney 1 Mar 2004 (5 days): Using & Managing MySQL Training
Training,Support,Licenses,T-shirts @ https://order.mysql.com/?marl