[H-GEN] Gaz' Tiny computer

Benjamin benjamincarlyle at optusnet.com.au
Tue Feb 17 08:37:06 EST 2004

On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 03:53 pm, Robert Brockway wrote:
> Hi all.  Remember Gaz' tiny computer?  He brought it to meetings for years
> (and maybe still does).  It was a Pentium-233 with a few GB of disk./
> Was it a Compaq Presario?  Does anyone remember the model and make.  I'd
> love one just like this.  It would serve my purposes perfectly.

I believe it was/is a Toshiba Libretto[1]

Benjamin.
[1] I'm just using this as an excuse to send email. I've been without it at
work for two days after a botched windows update my PC inoperable. This left
me without access to Lotus Notes, MS Word, or Telelogic Doors. Funnily enough
I'm not getting much work done.