[H-GEN] Hostnames in meeting.humbug.org.au

Tony Bilbrough mtbilbro at bigpond.net.au
Mon Aug 16 18:15:49 EDT 2004

G'day All,
in an earlier part of the thread it was written that a couple of hundred
ip address's were used.
Now from my vague memories of school boy Chemistry, Latin and Greek, the
total number of elements came to about 120 something?
And a lot of those are a right bugger to spell, trust me.
So hard in fact that my spell checker had no idea what I was trying to
write in lieu of the above line.

So I asked Swambo what she thought. Her solution was to prefix a colour
to the easily spelt element vis
red_oxygen, blue_oxygen and so on. Just a few colours, and the more
phonetically spelt elements.
Brilliant, I reckon.

As far as what one is actually called on that address, well I think most
of us have certainly been called a lot worse than Anorexia, at some
point or other! [what ever the text sign for smirk is]
cheers Tony B

--
Hydroponics - 4 square metres
................its a Small Holding