[H-GEN] Hostnames in meeting.humbug.org.au

Robert Brockway robert at timetraveller.org
Mon Aug 16 10:24:00 EDT 2004

On Mon, 16 Aug 2004, Robert Stanford wrote:

> How about diseases, everybody encounters them. Theres plenty of people
> unfamiliar with elements, trust me. Probably the closest a virus would
> come to most of the machines too :)
>
> Would also be a fairly unique naming scheme.

Not as rare as you might think :)  I've had two people before today
independently propose deadly diseases as a naming scheme.  ebola, anthrax,
typhoid.  Ok, so everyone can spell them but I'd still avoid it :)

Rob

--
Robert Brockway B.Sc. email: robert at timetraveller.org, rbrockway at uqconnect.net