[H-GEN] Which is better?

Edwin Groothuis edwin at mavetju.org
Sat Apr 24 07:03:00 EDT 2004

On Sat, Apr 24, 2004 at 06:46:48PM +1000, Greg Black wrote:
> The real question here is: why do you care?
>
> At this stage of your programming life, your only real goal is to get it
> right.

So trying to understand how it works, figuring out what the differences
are between two implementations, learning from experiences of others,
isn't part of "getting it right"?

He showed some examples, analysed it and wanted to known our opinions
about it. It sounds like he was actively[sp] looking for solutions.
Doesn't sound like somebody who just wants to get the piece of
paper.

Edwin

--
Edwin Groothuis      |            Personal website: http://www.mavetju.org