DVD-RAM (was Re: [H-GEN] Re: E-Smith CD)

Paul Gearon pag at tucanatech.com
Fri Apr 23 01:09:31 EDT 2004

Sandra Milne wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 23, 2004 at 02:16:09PM +1000, Paul Gearon wrote:
> I've been to 2 different JB stores looking for dvd-ram and they've never
> had any in stock. Perhaps a small hint in the right direction of which
> store actually stocks it?

I found them in the city store.  Just inside the entrance, on the left as you
walk in (between the entrance and the counter).  They only had a single brand
when I was there, but the discs work great.

--
Regards,
Paul Gearon

Software Engineer                Telephone:   +61 7 3876 2188
Tucana Technologies              Fax:         +61 7 3876 4899
                                  http://www.tucanatech.com

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum
immane mittam.
(Translation from latin: "I have a catapult. Give me all the money,
or I will fling an enormous rock at your head.")