DVD-RAM (was Re: [H-GEN] Re: E-Smith CD)

Sandra Milne fakungabubu at internode.on.net
Fri Apr 23 00:47:44 EDT 2004

On Fri, Apr 23, 2004 at 02:16:09PM +1000, Paul Gearon wrote:
> Might not have been quite $5, but JB-HiFi are half the price (not just
> cheaper... actually 0.5 times the price) of the cheapest DVD-RAM discs I've
> found anywhere else in Brisbane.

I've been to 2 different JB stores looking for dvd-ram and they've never
had any in stock. Perhaps a small hint in the right direction of which
store actually stocks it? So far I've seen it stocked at Retravision at
Garden City and Wow Sight and Sound at Annerley [which is just down the
road from me].

Sandra.
fakungabubu at internode.on.net
http://www.users.on.net/ickus/
"Oh wonderful, they're alive. Now you can torture them with
your inane dribblings."
  -- Rygel (to Stark) "Green-Eyed Monster"
      Farscape season 3 episode 8