[H-GEN] that fridge etc

Tony Bilbrough mtbilbro at bigpond.net.au
Wed Sep 17 04:53:41 EDT 2003

G'day All,
I will stay home tomorrow, just in case anyone wants that fridge.

Tomorrow evening,if it is still here it goes onto the footpath as per GB.
Now, Abhay, with such a request, how can one refuse?
Regretably, I cannot stay home on Monday, to hand it over. Sorry about that.
I will bring a spare monitor [not a dumb term] with me to the next
Humbug meet.
Good luck with your Studies.
cheers
Tony B

Abhay request follows..........................
Just wondering if it would be at posible to reserve a monitor I just
cant be
free till monday (22, Sep ) and realy need 2 monitors.....I would be very
grateful...
Thanks,
abhay
--