[H-GEN] Debian updates

Sandra Milne fakungabubu at internode.on.net
Fri Sep 12 23:52:29 EDT 2003

Robert Brockway wrote:

> Hi all.  There were a few Debian security updates this recently.  These
> included exim, so the MTA on caliburn has been updated.  If anyone sees
> anything odd with mail from (or through) Humbug please get on to your
> friendly local Sysadmins at sysadmin at humbug.org.au.  I'm monitoring the
> mail and all seems well.

That could explain why my ISP's mail server was offline this morning.
I'm not sure what they're running and they're suppressing the version
details [great idea].

I guess I should check out some of these security updates. Is it
necessary to use security.debian.org or do we have a local mirror inside
the country?

Sandra.
fakungabubu at internode.on.net
**add witty remark/quote here**