[H-GEN] Free X Terminals available

Greg Black gjb at gbch.net
Fri Sep 12 22:23:03 EDT 2003

I have three X Terminals that are available as a job lot for
free.  They can be collected from my place in Indooroopilly or I
can bring them to the next Humbug meeting.  Descriptions below.

 1. Tektronix TE1410 colour terminal with integrated 14" screen;
    PS/2 connectors for mouse and keyboard; AUI ethernet.  Known
    to be in good working order.

 2. Labtam "pizza-box" XP215C colour terminal without screen;
    VGA connector for PC screen; PS/2 connectors for mouse and
    keyboard; coax and RJ45 ethernet; no power supply; info on
    power supply requirements; believed working.

 3. Same as 2.

I have some documentation (enough to get them going); pointers
to the required software; and a burning desire to get rid of
them -- SWMBO was very pleased when the big HP X Terminals went
to a new home and much less pleased when these arrived to take
up some of the vacated floor space.

If you're at all interested, speak up quickly.  If nobody takes
them by the end of the next Humbug meeting, they'll go to the
tip.

Cheers, Greg

--
Greg Black <gjb at gbch.net> <http://www.gbch.net/gjb.html>
GPG signed mail preferred; further information in headers.