[H-GEN] using webcam on linux & windows

David davido at bigpond.net.au
Sat Sep 6 05:53:13 EDT 2003

Johann,
thanks for all the details. Yes, it's sounding a bit scary... I have a couple
of Linux-savvy friends who might be able to help out or whizz along to a
meeting, otherwise I'll revisit how badly I want the webcam to work.  :-s

 thanks again
David

--
Computers are like airconditioners:
   They stop working properly if you open windows.