[H-GEN] charset "UTF-8" not supported

Paul Cornford pcornford at optusnet.com.au
Fri Sep 5 00:38:34 EDT 2003

[ This message was held for moderator approval due to mailing from ]
[ a non-subscribed address.  See http://www.humbug.org.au for more ]
[ mailing list information, especially if you use other addresses. ]

Whenever I try running Acrobat on my RH8 machine all I get is "

Warning: charset "UTF-8" not supported, using "ISO8859-1".
Aborted

Does anyone know if this is fixable? As far as I can tell (using rpm
-qla | grep UTF-8) I do have UTF-8 support on my machine.