[H-GEN] New Oz search engine

Jason Parker-Burlingham jasonp at panix.com
Thu Oct 30 23:35:00 EST 2003

Robert Brockway <robert at timetraveller.org> writes:

> On Thu, 30 Oct 2003, Alan Harrison wrote:
>> http://www.mooter.com.au
>> http://news.zdnet.co.uk/internet/ecommerce/0,39020372,39117255,00.htm
>
> In an amazing coincidence, another gentleman named Alan Harrison posted
> the same url 8 or 9 hours ago.

Oops!

This is what happens when the list owners don't communicate well.  Our
fault, mea culpa.

> Sorry, couldn't resist :)  Both posts made it to the list but it seems
> like maybe you didn't see both appear.

One of them was me being helpful *before* checking to see if anyone
else had shouldered that particular responsibility.

jason, speaking as ListMom
--
Baby Pictures:
      http://panix.com/~jasonp?HenryGrosvenorParkerBurlingham