[H-GEN] Kernel source

Harry Phillips harry at tux.com.au
Thu Oct 30 05:02:27 EST 2003

Harry Phillips wrote:

> I checked the Mandrake web site and it indicates on there that the
> download ISO's were released on the 14th Oct.

Ok now that I have had more than 5 minutes I have read the whole thing
and yes you are right and my above statement is wrong. It is pre-release
and is should only be available to Silver members and above.

I just hope that the public download is offically released before the
next HUMBUG meeting :)

--
Regards,
Harry Phillips