[H-GEN] Laptop suspend

Nikolai Lusan nikolai at humbug.org.au
Mon Oct 27 10:06:10 EST 2003

Hey all,

well I finally got linux on my laptop, it feels good to be able to do
real work in a mobile fashion :)

The question I have is for people that may have newer toshiba laptops
(read anything PIII or over), it has to do with apmd and suspend/hibernate.
I have got the thing to suspend, it's just that when I resume it the
screen remains blank. The only info I could find on google was people
having exactly the same problems as me, and I was wondering if anyone
here had managed to fix it.

Nikolai