[H-GEN] Supporting Mozilla

Jason Parker-Burlingham jasonp at panix.com
Fri Oct 17 23:38:58 EDT 2003

Harry Phillips <harry at tux.com.au> writes:

> Mozilla is pretty good on windows as well. I installed it for a friend
> of mine, he didn't realise that you could use other software apart
> from IE to surf the internet.

I find showing people the "block pop-up ads" features of mozilla tends
to work *really* well.  Some public-access computers I work with are
riddled with spyware and adware, mostly through (I think) users
clicking on pop-up ads, inadvertently or because they don't know
better.

I'm hoping my Mozilla CD will help alleviate that situation.

> If you are going to submit bugs for Mozilla then be careful, spammers
> are now harvesting e-mail addresses from bugzilla.

Eh, this fuss about spammers harvesting email addresses from web pages
is little more than giving in.
--
Baby Pictures:
      http://panix.com/~jasonp?HenryGrosvenorParkerBurlingham