[H-GEN] Supporting Mozilla

Robert Brockway robert at timetraveller.org
Fri Oct 17 18:59:40 EDT 2003

On Fri, 17 Oct 2003, Jason Parker wrote:

> I just ordered Mozilla 1.5 and Firebird on CD (with source code,
> naturally) from the new Mozilla store (store.mozilla.org).  $3, plus
> about $3 shipping[1]. Suh-weet.
>
> Anyone else?
>
> jason
>
> [1] : I'm guessing the shipping to Australia isn't as cheap as the shipping
>       to New York.  I'd love to find out, though.

An alternative for others might be to d/l everything (perhaps at Humbug)
and then donate something to Mozilla.

I'll be making a donation to Mozilla at some stage.  I've been thinking
about where I want to make donations among OSS projects and since I'm
such a fan of unix on the desktop Mozilla is a prime choice.  I suspect
that unix desktops would be a dying art were it not for a robust GPL web
browser and Mozilla really is the backbone of browser development on unix
(IMHO of course).

Rob

--
Robert Brockway B.Sc. email: robert at timetraveller.org, zzbrock at uqconnect.net