[H-GEN] FS: Ross SPARCsolo (cute Sparc 20 Clone)

Peter Arnold arnoldpj at optusnet.com.au
Tue Oct 7 16:35:30 EDT 2003

I've got a Ross SPARCplug Solo taking up valuable hoarding space in my back room so I'm looking at unloading it for $50 preferably to an interested local (Brisbane) HUMBUG member.

The Ross SPARCplug Solo is a stan alone Sun sparc 20 clone packed into a 4 slot excternal SCSI case.

Specs are as follows:
4Gb HDD
4x32=128Mb RAM
Ross 100MHz CPU
4x CDROM (to be removed cause I need it)
CG6 frame buffer
Currently installed with (and quite capable of running) Solaris 9. Please refer
to www.sun.com for licence requirements but Solaris 9 is available free for development purposes.

There is no monitor, keyboard or mouse but normal sun accessories suit here and they can be picked up fairly easily/cheaply. I can assist here if needed.

There's a few pics and manual at http://members.optushome.com.au/arnoldpj/SPARCplug/
Sparcplug1.gif is the best representation of the box in question.

For this price I prefer pick up in Ashgrove.

Cheers
Peter Arnold