[H-GEN] WTB: 56k external modem

Ben Fowler fowlerb at optushome.com.au
Mon Oct 6 10:27:04 EDT 2003

Hi all,

I recently replaced my Mum's computer with a spare I had lying around
built from parts.  Unfortunately, I wasn't able to salvage the modem out
of the old machine for various reasons [1].

I'm looking to acquire a secondhand 56k external serial or USB modem
that's in good working condition within the next few days.  Does anybody
have a spare external modem they'd like to sell me for a fair price?

-regards,

Ben.

[1] When my Mum went to Harvey Norman to buy her old PC, she got herself
an overpriced and underspec HP Pavillion.  One thing's for sure: you
take a look at the hardware and it screams "lowest bidder" work all
over, right down to the shoddy WinModem, crap bundled software and dodgy
onboard peripherals.

--
 Ben Fowler <fowlerb at optushome.com.au>
   pgp keyid: 59533278, FFDE6AE7 [revoked]