[H-GEN] VNC for console apps??

Russell Stuart rstuart at lubemobile.com.au
Thu May 15 18:11:18 EDT 2003

Does anybody know if there exists a program that will let a remote user
view on Linux console & send keystrokes to it?  Like a text version of
VNC really.

The reason is the same as typical usage of VNC - I have users who run
console based programs hundreds of k's away, who ring up and say
something has gone wrong.  It would save usual rigmarole of "press this
then press that then read back to me the lines on the screen".

I could of sworn I saw one a year of two ago, but can't remember the
details now.

--
Russell

The colour is black, the material is leather, the seduction is beauty,
the justification is honesty, the aim is ecstasy, the fantasy is death.
  -- Susan Sontag