[H-GEN] Re: [H-ANNOUNCE] blipvert at lists.humbug.org.au

Robert Stanford rob at rotapile.com
Mon May 12 04:18:26 EDT 2003

On Mon, 2003-05-12 at 17:00, Raymond Smith wrote:

> Speaking for myself, I'll probably use blipvert as my default for
> advertising type stuff. If I get something of exceptional interest
> (like a Job on topic for announce) then I might send on to the
> appropriate list.

One thing that would help with blipvert is to set the reply address to
the poster of a message. Some people can be touchy about prices. [1]

BTW I ended up making a couple of trips to the dump. Bit of a shame
considering some of the gear was in pretty good condition, however the
future bride is certainly happy about all the extra space we now have.
--
Robert Stanford <rob at rotapile.com>

[1] Please dont let this comment open up that can of worms again.