[H-GEN] Libranet

john duncan agley at optusnet.com.au
Fri Mar 28 20:39:54 EST 2003

On 28 Mar 2003 13:10:32 -0500, Jason Parker-Burlingham <jasonp at uq.net.au> wrote:

> Do you mean that if I buy a copy of Libranet from the company sells it
> I'm "not allowed" somehow to sell that copy to someone else later,
> even if I remove all the copies I've installed?  That's a pretty
> draconian EULA.  Can you quote the relevant passages?

      Yes Jason,
                           You are right I wasn't considering the circumstances that you
outline. There is no real EULA, what they say is use is to be conducted
using commonsense ethics.
                            They may not provide support under these circumstances,
especially if the original buyer used his registration number to get some
support. They decide these things on a case by case basis.
                            For the original poster, source code is available for Libranet
and costs US $25 for each CD, there is a bit of mis-information around
about this.

                                                              All the best,
                                                                       John Duncan