[H-GEN] Sun PC Netlink

Scott Pullen spullen at optusnet.com.au
Fri Mar 28 08:10:48 EST 2003

I am trying to set up some logon scripts (i.e mount the appropriate samba
shares on our separate fileserver) for each user that will be executed when
they logon to netlink running on our Solaris app server.  I have spent hours
searching the net and trying to read the manual but am yet to find anything
other than using the User Manager for Domains tool. Surely I don't have to
resort to a GUI for each and every user?!?!

Does anyone know if the scripts are held in the netlogon directory of the
server?  Are they just identified as username.bat file? That way I can
create a script, copy it and make small changes appropriate for each user.

I am simply unable to find any clear indication that this is the case from
the documentation. Any help greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Scott.