[H-GEN] ???GPL licence database program to run under Linux!!

Robert Kearey mammal at optushome.com.au
Thu Mar 20 00:44:35 EST 2003

Russell Mathews wrote:

> 	I will appreciate having the benefit of the wisdom of humbug gurus
> re a data base program in which I can design my own data base, and which I
> can then interrogate with SQL and like.

You must use fooSQL. Anybody who says otherwise is a dangerous madman,
the deranged ravings of whom are fit only for the scorn of the
right-thinking. Only fooSQL is worthy of contemplation. Let all
naysayers and knowlessmen be cut, salted, and broken on the rack, and
their tripes and lights fed to hogs while they watch. All praise fooSQL!

--
Rob K - Ich mag Chips mit brauner Soße
http://members.optushome.com.au/mammal