[H-GEN] clustering @ Humbug

Andrew Pullin andrew at hotspurbgc.com.au
Wed Mar 19 00:11:14 EST 2003

Hi Guys,
    I haven't fallen off the face off the earth, just been to Melbourne
twice and been working the other two meetings I have missed. Rather bad
timing for me for all of this to happen, but - oh well. I am still
interested in being involved in this Project, I just haven't had a chance to
get to the meetings. It sounds like it is all happening, so I will check my
work roster and hopefully get to a meeting soon. Keep it going.
    Cheers!
        Andrew.