[H-GEN] free to good home

Johann johann at spot-the-dog.com
Sun Mar 16 18:00:16 EST 2003

Hi Everybody,
                    I have some old computer equipement that I no longer
need, 2 x IBM P75s and 1 x 486 SX33. There are 3 monitors as well, 2 x
14 inch and 1 old mac monitor (no model number on it, but its 14 inch I
think, with a convertor to run on pc). All the machines were working the
last time I fired them up (up to a year ago, one of the p75s was acting
as a gateway machine for me until only a month or two ago). There is
some ram and two hds, but keybaords and mice are missing.  And if no one
wants it, is there any where I could donate them? I know they are old,
but it seems a waste to just chuck them away,

cheers

Johann

--
Johann Kwiatkowski